Here’s the Snapshot:
The VP of Revenue Operations will utilize market intelligence and forecasting to identify and attain optimal sales and service goals. Establish and publish cross-functional training to ensure operational alignment, and partner with Marketing, Finance, and Recruitment to drive growth in key and new markets.
Change the Game!
- Our team members are game changers. You and your team will:
- Align sales territories and targets to optimize the Company's coverage of its targeted TAM
- Alignment of Sales compensation with Sales objectives
- Developing and delivering sales curriculum and training
- Coordinating pitch decks, RFP/RFI responses, collateral, and other sales support materials as necessary
- Functional ownership of Salesforce Developing accurate client sales forecasts in collaboration with Finance
- Establish, own, and publish OKR’s and KPI’s that will influence performance alignment with business strategies.
- Highly visible role that will interact with C-suite members.
- 10+ years’ experience in related experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other equivalent discipline.
- Experience leading and building teams in high growth markets.
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator well-versed in matrix organizations.
- Analytical with the ability to use data to drive business relevant decision making.
- Business acumen, ability to create, interpret, and present operational and financial data / trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to communicate complex business issues in a concise manner.
- Experience using Salesforce, CRMs, ERPs, and other job-related tools.
- Staffing or technology industry experience is highly preferred, but not required.
- Other Notes: Remote position that may require in-person business travel. Travel requirement < 10%