Here’s the Snapshot:
The SnapNurse Sales Team is looking for a Director of Business Development who will
hunt for new opportunities and successfully close out new business.
Change the Game!
Our team members are game changers. For your role on the team, you will:
● Identify key agencies and strategic partners.
● Proactively reach out to potential clients to generate new business opportunities.
● Conduct in-person client meetings and identify new opportunities in the field.
● Utilize both traditional and creative methods to expand contacts and maintain
connections with both new and current clients to grow and sustain the Acute
● Employ a combination of high-volume in-person meetings, virtual meetings,
calls, and emails to continuously generate and nurture client leads.
● Cultivate and maintain valuable relationships with prospective clients.
● Proactively address client staffing needs to ensure their utmost satisfaction.
● Negotiate and renegotiate contracts with state and local government, and
education agencies & facilities, aiming for mutually beneficial terms.
● Embrace a continuous improvement mindset and actively pursue opportunities
for career advancement.
● Bachelor's Degree (relevant industry experience can be considered as a substitute).
● Demonstrated success in a metrics-driven environment.
● Proven track record of at least 2 years as a top performer in sales or account management positions.
● Possess a client-centered mentality with a strong passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
● Ability to build meaningful relationships and relate effectively to a diverse range of individuals.
● Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
● Strong attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Time management and organization skills which work both for you as an individual and within a team setting.