Here’s the Snapshot:
You will be the key strategic finance business partner to various members of the C-suite and act as a trusted advisor to support key Company initiatives and drive accountability to the business to achieve company goals.
This individual will drive optimization and champion data-driven decision-making to promote performance. This role will partner with business leads and assist in presenting performance to the C-suite and Board level.
This is a non-traditional finance role in which you will drive key decision making and outcomes. You must flourish in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Change the Game!
Our team members are game changers. This is a highly visible role to the C-Suite:
● You will drive accountability and performance in key growth initiatives and institute data-driven decision-making.
● Provide decision support and recommendations to the C-Suite and VP management layer for how these initiatives impact the P&L and other stakeholders.
● Create and monitor various financial and operational KPI’s to evaluate the business and functional performance.
● Clearly articulate measurable impacts on the business of decisions implemented and present any course correction opportunities to optimize intended outcomes.
● Support senior leaders in regular and ongoing reporting on profitability, operational execution, and scorecard performance.
● Build complex financial and operational models in support of initiatives and impacts on long-range planning and forecasting.
● Address and solve for ad hoc/unstructured problems in a highly fast paced environment requiring quick turnaround and partnership with key stakeholders
● Design and implement tools and analysis that assist leadership and team members to analyze their performance.
● Provide recommendations and champion improvement to your constituents.
● Analyze and understand complex business processes and present them in an understandable and logical format to C-suite and Board members.
● Perform scenario analysis to assess financial impact of various strategies, investments, and proposals.
● Collaborate cross-functionally to develop business cases to optimize performance.
● Synthesize key findings and modeling to communicate key insights, decisions, and takeaways to internal stakeholders.
● Mentor and lead younger staff in supporting initiatives.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We want each team member to be successful, and we’ll do our best to help you succeed. This includes making reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs here at SnapNurse.
What you bring to the team:
● 6+ years’ experience in FP&A, consulting, investment banking, private equity, or finance-related field.
● High degree of collaboration with different internal stakeholders with the ability to hold leaders higher in title accountable.
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills; able to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy-to-understand manner.
● Ability to translate financial analysis into clear and insightful recommendations.
● Strong attention to detail with high personal standards for accuracy and quality.
● High proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and other data analytics tools such as Tableau, with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications.
● Self-motivated with ability to generate creative solutions to ambiguous problems.
● Ability to successfully work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment and multi-task with competing priorities effectively.
● Technology or marketplace industry experience is highly preferred, but not required.
Pay Range: Up to $125k base salary with a 10% bonus target
Nice to have:
• Experience working in Tech industry like SaaS will be a good addition to the team
• Background in consulting and banking
• Advance skill in PowerPoint presentation
Manager 1: Technology and Product, Operations and Back Office
Manager 2: Sales, Account Management and Recruiting
Culture fit: Energetic, Upbeat, Self-starter, experience in cross-functional work, comfortability in collaborating with VPs/SVPs/C-Suite