This role will act as a consultant and partner for the business regarding HR related issues. The successful HRBP will understand business needs and objectives to develop effective HR strategies that help the company reach its objectives. This role is instrumental in fostering a culture of high performance, continuous learning, and employee engagement.
Change the Game!
Our team members are game changers. For your role on the team, you will:
• Partner with department heads to align HR strategies with business plans and drive execution.
• Collaborate with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Drive the performance appraisal process, ensuring timeliness and effectiveness.
• Support organizational change by working with senior leadership to determine the people implications and support required to achieve business objectives.
• Assist in change management initiatives, ensuring they align with organizational goals.
• Utilize HR metrics to make informed decisions and provide insights to department heads.
• Live our SNAP values:
o We work in SNAPTime
o Nurture growth and be a game changer
o Act with care and kindness
o Be passionate about our stakeholder
What you bring to the team:
• Bachelor’ degree
• 3-5+ years of experience as an HR generalist or HRBP
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite / Google Suite
• Well versed in all functions of HR
• Knowledgeable in Employment Regulation and Laws
• Should have a strategic mindset, understanding both the broader organizational strategy and how HR can contribute to achieving business goals
• Proactive, ambitious, initiative-minded, doer and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have:
• Professional HR designation (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP)
• HRIS (Workday, ADP)
This position is remote, but travel may be required for training or meetings.